25th June 2018, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to do Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation from Sanford College of Information and Technology. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

15th May 2019, 12:09 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?

=> The required eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology is that candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written exam score and 12th class percentage marks.

=> The duration of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?