3rd August 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore?

Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of Diploma course in Dental Hygienist which is available in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore? I want to do this course from this college. So, I want to know about the fee expenses. Please tell me asap.

29th June 2019, 01:16 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore is Rs.28490 per year.

=> The course duration of Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore is two years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Fort
Bangalore, Karnataka 560002, India
30th June 2019, 12:25 PM
sharmasheetal

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore?

The fee expense of diploma course in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute , Bangalore is Rs 30,000 (approx) per year.
Address:-
Government Dental College and Research Institute
Fort,Bangalore- 560 002
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?