3rd August 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

29th June 2019, 01:21 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore is the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore. The course duration of this course is two years.
30th June 2019, 12:04 PM
sharmasheetal

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore?

The eligibility to study Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental college and Research Institute , Bangalore is candidate have passed from 10th /12th class from a recognized board.
The course time period is two years.
The admission will be on the basis of entrance exam that is conducted by Government Dental College and Institute ,Bangalore .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?