10th October 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Subjects available to study in 1st year of Mechanical Diploma course in Mumbai?

Hello Sir,
I have got admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering course in Mumbai. I want to know what are the subjects in first year of this course? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  5. Can I get admission to study in 2nd year of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Mumbai University being a Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  6. Can I get admission in 1st year General BSc in Mumbai University after completing diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Subjects to study in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 70% in ITI-Fitter?
  8. Can diploma students go for 2nd year admission in various universities? Is it true that diploma students should study in 1st year?
  9. Diploma courses in mechanical engineering? Which subjects are included in this course?
  10. Is it possible for me to write the exams again which I have failed and get the diploma completion certificate?
  11. Which is the best job to opt for after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  12. Which are the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical diploma
  13. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  14. What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?
  15. How to study in diploma engineering after passing 10th from Delhi?
  16. How can I get admission to study B.Tech through Lateral Entry in Mumbai University being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  17. Can I get admission in B.Tech even if failed in few subjects of Diploma?
  18. Subjects enlisted in 1st year of Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
16th October 2015, 09:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects available to study in 1st year of Mechanical Diploma course in Mumbai?

Subjects available to study in 1st year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai are mentioned below :-

First Semester :-
--> English (ENG-17101)
--> Basic Science:
a. Physics (EPH-17102)
b. Chemistry (ECH-17103)
--> Basic Mathematics (BMS-17104)
--> Engineering Graphics (EGG-17001)
--> Computer Fundamentals (CMF-17002)
--> Basic Workshop Practice (WPM-17006)

Second Semester :-
--> Communication Skills (CMS-17201)
--> Applied Science:
a. Physics (APH-17202)
b. Chemistry (ACH-17203)
--> Engineering Mechanics (EGM-17204)
--> Engineering Drawing (EDG-17205)
--> Engineering Mathematics (EMS-17216)
--> Development of Life Skills (DLS-17010)
--> Workshop Practice (WPC-17011)
30th June 2019, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subjects available to study in 1st year of Mechanical Diploma course in Mumbai?

Where is less maths subject in mechanical or information technology feild?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?