18th May 2019, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi?

Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of Diploma in Early Childhood Education which is available in Adhyapika-New Delhi? I want to do this course from this college. So, I want to know about the fee expenses. Please tell me asap.

23rd May 2019, 01:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of Diploma in Early Childhood Education which is available in Adhyapika-New Delhi? I want to do this course from this college. So, I want to know about the fee expenses. Please tell me asap.

Fee expenses of Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika – New Delhi is around Rs 45,000 (approximately).

Interested candidates can contact the institute for exact fee details to study the Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika – New Delhi. Duration of the Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika – New Delhi is 1 year.
23rd May 2019, 07:45 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi?

The Semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi is given below:-

Semester I:- Rs.15,000

Semester II:- Rs.15,000

The fee Fee expenses of Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi would be Rs.30,000 for the course duration of 1 year.
24th May 2019, 12:36 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, approximately the Fee expenses of Diploma in Early Childhood Education at Adhyapika-New Delhi will be around Rs.45,000 per year. Please directly visit the institution for accurate details about the fee expenses of Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi.

Official website - http://www.vaggroup.edu.in
24th May 2019, 12:49 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi is Rs.28000 to Rs.31000.

=> The duration of Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi is 1 year.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: D-42, South Extension Part 1, New Delhi, Delhi 110049, India
Mobile: 8130490442
24th May 2019, 03:15 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The Semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi is given below:-

The fee Fee expenses of Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi would be Rs.30,000 for the course duration of 1 year.
24th May 2019, 03:23 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

24th May 2019, 01:36 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Early Childhood Education at Adhyapika in New Delhi is a Full-time
one year course. This course has divided into two semesters.

Fee expenses of Diploma in Early Childhood Education course which is offered by Adhyapika in New Delhi is around Rs. 48,000/-
The total amount of fees has been calculated based on the whole year or semesters. The actual fees may vary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?