18th May 2019, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in Adhyapika-New Delhi for Diploma in Early Childhood Education course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this college?

23rd May 2019, 01:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in Adhyapika-New Delhi for Diploma in Early Childhood Education course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this college?

For the admission to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education in Adhyapika – New Delhi, candidates have to contact the institute and collect the application from the office. They have to fill up the application and apply for the admission with the necessary documents. Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education in Adhyapika – New Delhi on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination.

23rd May 2019, 07:52 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi?

The admission to the study Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi is through merit basis.

The candidates are required to have minimum 55% marks in 10+2 or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.

The candidates belonging to the SC/St category will get relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.

24th May 2019, 12:32 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Admission procedure to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi:

1) Interested candidates can get the application from the institution administration office.

2) Must fill all the necessary details and attach the important documents along with application form.

3) Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination.

Official website -> http://www.vaggroup.edu.in

24th May 2019, 03:13 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The admission to the study Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi is through merit basis.

The candidates are required to have minimum 55% marks in 10+2 or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.

The candidates belonging to the SC/St category will get relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.

24th May 2019, 02:03 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You must have completed 10 + 2 or High School Examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from any approved Board to get eligible for the post.

you have to contact with the institute to know admission related query and to get the admission form.

Institute Address :-
---------------------
Adhyapika - Ecce Courses Institute Delhi
D-42, South Extension Part - 1, New Delhi, 110049 , India.

For admission related query, You can contact the institute over phone.

Contact Number : 91 011 4534 57777

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?