18th May 2019, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

23rd May 2019, 01:50 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education in Adhyapika – New Delhi is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board. Candidates should have interest in childhood care and education to study the diploma course in Adhaypika – New Delhi. Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education duration is 1 year in Adhypika – New Delhi. Candidates have to contact the institute for more details.
23rd May 2019, 07:48 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi?

The candidates are required to have minimum 55% marks in 10+2 or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.

The candidates belonging to the SC/St category will get relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.
24th May 2019, 12:28 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Adhyapika-New Delhi:

1) Students who have qualified 12th board or other equivalent examinations with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for this course (5% of marks reduction for SC/ ST/ OBC students).

2) Admission for this course is based on merit-based marks scored by the candidate in 12th board examination.

3) Interested students may apply for this course through Online/offline.

Official website - http://www.vaggroup.edu.in
24th May 2019, 12:45 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Diploma in Early Childhood Education is a Diploma level education course. The duration of this course is 1 year.

=> The basic eligibility required to get admission in Diploma in Early Childhood Education course is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of 12th class percentage and written examination score.

JOB OPPORTUNITY

=> Academic Institutes

=> Day Care Centres

=> Children Hospitals

=> Anganwadis

=> Community Health Centres
24th May 2019, 03:11 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates are required to have minimum 55% marks in 10+2 or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.

The candidates belonging to the SC/St category will get relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.
24th May 2019, 01:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education at Adhyapika in New Delhi.

Eligibility :-
-----------
You must have completed 10 + 2 or High School Examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from any approved Board to get eligible for the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?