5th May 2019, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Diploma in Automobile Technology course of Vision Automobia Institute, Nagpur?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to study Diploma in Automobile Technology in Vision Automobia Institute, Nagpur. I would like to know about the job opportunities through this course. Please tell me about the opportunities available for me after completing this course.

8th May 2019, 05:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Automobile Technology course of Vision Automobia Institute, Nagpur?

The job opportunities through Diploma in Automobile Technology course of Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur is given below.

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Storekeeper

=> Production Engineer

=> Design Engineer

=> Field Service Engineer

=> Quality Engineer

=> Assistant Engineer

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Rathinam Techzone

=> Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR

=> Nexgen Careers

=> Hyundai Groups
10th May 2019, 12:27 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Automobile Technology course of Vision Automobia Institute, Nagpur?

Job opportunities through Diploma in Automobile Technology course at Vision Automobia Institute in Nagpur

After the completion of Diploma in Automobile Technology course , You will get a lot of Job opportunities if you can do hard work and give dedication to learn the skills.

You can work as the position of Automobile Technicians, Automobile Designers, Bike Mechanics , Car Mechanics , Mechanical Design Engineer , Quality Engineer , Diesel Mechanics , Executive and Managerial Positions , Senior Production Engineer and Driver Instrumentation Engineer etc.

Top companies which are offering job opportunities for these professionals are Maruti Suzuki, Ashok Leyland, Honda, TATA, Yamaha, Mahindra, Bajaj, Hyundai, Hero Moto Corp, Heldex India, TELCO, Toyota, etc.
Some of foreign companies that offer job opportunities for these professionals are Audi, Renault, Volkswagen, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?