5th October 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) course which is available in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi? I am planning to do this course in this college. So, please tell me about the course structure also.

24th October 2018, 11:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi?

BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi is full time 3 years duration of Graduation course. Total fee for this course is around INR 2.85 lakhs Rs.
Course structure is given below.

Year 1:
-----------
Theory,
Food production and Patisserie I,
Food and Beverage Service I,
Accommodation Operations,
Practical,
Food Production and Patisserie I,
Food and Beverage Service I,
Accommodation Operation Practical

Year 2:
-----------
Theory,
Food production and Patisserie II,
Food and Beverage Service II,
Food Safety & Microbiology,
Computer Applications in Hotel Industry,
Practical,
Food Production Patisserie II,
Food and Beverage Service II,
Computer Application

Year 3:
----------
Food and Beverage Management,
Hotel Law,
Food Service Facilities Planning,
Hotel Accounting,
Food Service Facilities Planning,
Human Resource Management,
Industrial training for period of 90 days Industrial training viva.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?