28th July 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic OT Techniques in Cyrogenex Institute of Medical Science and Research?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Ophthalmic OT Techniques. I would like to know about the course fee of Diploma in Ophthalmic OT Techniques which is available in Cyrogenex Institute of Medical Science and Research. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses of this course. Waiting for your response.

1st August 2019, 05:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic OT Techniques in Cyrogenex Institute of Medical Science and Research?

Cyrogenex Institute of Medical Science and Research does offer B.Sc. Optometry (Bachelor in Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology) instead of Diploma in Ophthalmic OT Techniques.
Diploma courses available in this institute are;

DMLT (Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology)
And
DMRT (Diploma in Medical Radiology Technology)

In order to get details regarding fee expenses of the course, please contact at given below address:

Plot No-538, Saheed Nagar ,Near Saheed Sporting Club, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751007
Contact 7008989299, 7008989300, 06742546001

Enail: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?