23rd July 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

When NIOS 12th Board exam will be held if applied now? When the result will be declared?

Sir,
I have got fail in my 12th WBCHSE. Now I am planning to give my Board exam again from NIOS Board. If I take admission now in NIOS Board then when I will give my Board exam and when will result come?

25th July 2015, 07:32 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: When NIOS 12th Board exam will be held if applied now? When the result will be declared?

Even if you have failed in the board examination you can apply for NIOS board examination. Currently, the last date for April 2016 examination is approaching. But even if become late to fill up the form, you still can fill it up by giving an extra late fine of Rs. 200. You just first register at their official website whichwww.nios.ac.in. After you register as a valid candidate, you need to go to online admission section. There is also an offline admission form section. But in my opinion online forms are better. Fill up the admission form online. Submit your photograph online. The course fee might vary from Rs.1500 to 2000. Just give the fee through online banking or credit card. After they generate the final form, you take out the printout for your documentation. You have now become an official candidate of NIOS, who would sit for the next year's April examination. So log onto their website and get started.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?