7th September 2018, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do PG Diploma in Computer Applications from Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

8th September 2018, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to do PG Diploma in Computer Applications from Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad does not offer PG Diploma in Computer Applications. PG Diploma in Computer Applications course is offered at Indian Statistical Institute, Giridih branch. There is no tuition fee to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Indian Statistical Institute. Candidates have to contact the Indian Statistical Institute for more details. Those candidates who have passed a three year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with mathematics as a subject are eligible to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Indian Statistical Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?