7th September 2018, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad for studying PG Diploma in Computer Applications course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

8th September 2018, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad for studying PG Diploma in Computer Applications course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad does not offer PG Diploma in Computer Applications. PG Diploma in Computer Applications course is offered at Indian Statistical Institute, Giridih branch. Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications. Candidates are selected for the course based on the performance in the written test and interview. Candidates must have a three year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with mathematics as a subject are eligible to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Indian Statistical Institute, Giridih.
8th September 2018, 03:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad is given below.

If you want to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad, you will have to sit in the entrance exam conducted by the Institute. If you have cleared the entrance exam, you will be called for an interview. Final selection will be done based on performance in written test and interview.

For more details: http://www.isihyd.ac.in/academics.html
9th September 2018, 01:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Admission procedure to be followed to pursue PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad:

The detailed information about the admission procedure of this PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad is given below.

Name of the College - Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad

Name of the Course - PG Diploma in Computer Applications

>> You are required to apply online for this course from ISI Hyderabad official website.

>> Then you are required to fill up the application form online and then upload your self attested copies of the requested documents.

>> Then you are required to pay the application fee using the payment gateway and then include the payment confirmation details in the same online application form.

>> You are required to go through it's official website from time to time for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?