8th January 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Which is good between diploma and doing 12th standard after completion of SSLC?

Now i am studying in 10th. I was just free and planning about Future.
What should i do after 10th, Diploma in CS or 10 2( but which base in 10 2 can you tell) I am confused can i join B.tech directly 2nd year after completing Diploma in CS and after that i will do M.tech for more job opportunity.
As i know 10 2 BCA MCA is same as Diploma in CS B.Tech M.Tech but some difference is there but it doesn't matter because both get same placement in job opportunity.

So which is good.
Plz tell that can i join B.Tech directly 2nd year.

13th January 2017, 11:03 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is good between diploma and doing 12th standard after completion of SSLC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now i am studying in 10th. I was just free and planning about Future.
What should i do after 10th, Diploma in CS or 10 2( but which base in 10 2 can you tell) I am confused can i join B.tech directly 2nd year after completing Diploma in CS and after that i will do M.tech for more job opportunity.
As i know 10 2 BCA MCA is same as Diploma in CS B.Tech M.Tech but some difference is there but it doesn't matter because both get same placement in job opportunity.

So which is good.
Plz tell that can i join B.Tech directly 2nd year.
Studying higher secondary (12th) is better than studying diploma after completion of SSLC. The candidates after completion of 10+2 can pursue various graduation courses like MBBS or BDS or BHMS or BUMS or BAMS or B.E or B.Tech or B.Sc or BA or Law graduation etc. The scope after completion of the above-mentioned course is very high compared to studying diploma course. The candidates can pursue higher studies also after graduation in any field. So it is advisable to study the 10+2 after completion of 10th class. The scope for the diploma holders is limited.
13th January 2017, 05:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is good between diploma and doing 12th standard after completion of SSLC?

Doing diploma or 12th class has their own importance in find good scope after completion of studies. As both the ways that you mentioned above has their own career opportunities after studies. But If I need to say the best course between these two courses (MCA) and (M.Tech) path, I would strongly suggest you to go with M.Tech path in order to find better job opportunities. So based on this, I suggest you to go with Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course and then you may go with B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering. Yes, upon successful completion of Diploma course you will be directly getting admission into second year of B.E/ B.Tech. But for this you will have to appear in Lateral Engineering Entrance Examination after diploma course. After doing B.Tech, you may appear in GATE Entrance Examination and through which you may go with M.Tech course after completion of B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?