11th May 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Grade needed in KCSE for doing Banking anf Finance course? Colleges offering this course in Nairobi?

Please tell me that which grade is needed in kcse for one to do the banking and finance course?
Which colleges offer this course in Nairobi?

Related Questions:
  1. Which grade should I choose in KCSE to do hotel management?
  2. Can I get admission in KMTC for diploma course if secured Grade-C in KCSE?
  3. List of top Institutes offering MBA in Banking and Finance?
  4. Possiblity to study Nursing/Clinical Medicine Diploma course in KMTC for a candidate who completed KCSE with Grade-C?
  5. Scholarship in Pilot training though Japan Government this year for Kenya Student?
  6. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Nursing in KMTC if completed KCSE about 20 years ago?
  8. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
  9. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  10. What should I do after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Institutes offering crash courses in finance, banking and insurance in Faridabad or Delhi?
  12. Procedure to get admission in KMTC to study B.Sc in Nursing?
  13. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  14. Which are the related subjects for me to do Ph.D being a candidate pursuing M.Com in Banking and Finance?
  15. What grade to get in my KCSE for scholarship to study in USA?
  16. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  17. List of colleges offering MBA in Finance in India and their Fee Structures?
  18. Jobs in banking, finance sector after completing B.Com Honors?
12th April 2023, 12:12 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Grade needed in KCSE for doing Banking anf Finance course? Colleges offering this course in Nairobi?

To pursue a diploma or degree course in Banking and Finance, one needs to have scored a minimum of C+ (plus) in KCSE. However, some universities and colleges may have higher entry requirements, so it's best to check with the specific institution.

Some colleges in Nairobi that offer Banking and Finance courses include:

1. Strathmore University
2. Kenya Institute of Management (KIM)
3. Kenya Methodist University
4. Nairobi Institute of Business Studies
5. East Africa School of Management (EASM)
6. Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT)
7. Kenya School of Monetary Studies (KSMS)
8. St. Paul's University
9. University of Nairobi School of Business
10. Kenya College of Accountancy (KCA) University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?