29th April 2015, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have just finished my B.Com from Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University with 51%. Now I want to make a career in Banking line. So I need the full information about the Diploma in Banking and Finance course. Please provide me all the details of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  3. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Banking and Finance Diploma course?
  4. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  5. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  6. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  7. Eligibility for IFBI courses? -- [New]
  8. Detailed information and fee structure of Banking Diploma course for B.Sc(Maths) graduate?
  9. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  10. Can I apply for IFBI program?
  11. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for IFBI course after completion of Graduation?
  13. How can I apply for MBA in correspondence?
  14. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  15. Detailed information about Post Graduate Diploma in Management?
  16. Am I eligible for IFBI having completed Graduation with 45% and Post Graduation with 48%?
  17. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Maths necessary in Commerce?
2nd May 2015, 12:54 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have just finished my B.Com from Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University with 51%. Now I want to make a career in Banking line. So I need the full information about the Diploma in Banking and Finance course. Please provide me all the details of this course.
If you are interested to make your career in Banking and Finance line after completing after completing B.Com then I suggest you to apply for MBA in Baking or Finance or M.Com Finance etc. You should come to know that B.Com and Diploma is equal value. So, It is mandatory that should upgrade your knowledge in the field of Banking and Finance in order to make your career brighter.

Those who have completed their graduation from any of the recognized institution are eligible for the above courses. The graduation must be obtained in any discipline with at least 50% marks. The candidates who pursue their final year graduation are also eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?