27th July 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Which Graduation degree should i pursue after Diploma in Textile Technology?

Which Graduation degree should i pursue after Diploma in Textile Technology?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Graduation degree should i pursue after Diploma in Textile Technology? -- [New]
  2. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  3. Is Diploma in textile engineering equivalent to Graduation? Can I do MBA after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges which provide B.Tech(Textile) degree through distance learning program for diploma holders?
  5. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  6. Admission in Diploma in Textile Technology for graduate who is working in a Spinning Department?
  7. Procedure to study Diploma in Textile Technology for an Assistant Clerk?
  8. Objective type question papers in textile technology for both degree and diploma?
  9. How to do degree in Textile Technology through correspondence?
  10. List of institutes offering Diploma correspondance course in Textile Technology?
  11. corspondanc degree of textile
  12. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry for B.Tech Textile? I am pursuing diploma in handloom and textile technology
  13. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  14. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  15. Are the Diploma In Textile Technology Student Eligible for doing any U.G. course?
  16. Can I do Textile diploma after completing graduation with BA
  17. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  18. How to get a job after completing diploma in textile technology?
28th July 2015, 05:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Graduation degree should i pursue after Diploma in Textile Technology?

You can go for B.Tech textile technology if you are interested in degree course. On the basis of your diploma qualification you will be eligible for lateral entry admission.

For lateral entry admission in 2nd year you have to appear for an entrance exam and there will be counselling after that through which you will get admission according to your rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?