4th November 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma through JEXPO?

Hello Guys,
I would like to know that how can I apply for Education Loan to study Diploma course through JEXPO? Kindly tell me about this immediately as I want to take Loan. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma through JEXPO? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  9. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course?
  10. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Business(Advanced) Level 6 in Newzealand?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brotherÂ’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  12. Eligibility to get education loan for Diploma holder to study B.Tech course?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  15. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  16. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  17. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  18. What type of job can I get through JEXPO 2016?
28th November 2015, 06:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma through JEXPO?

Procedure to apply for education loan :-

- First of all, you should have a valid rank card of JEXPO.
- Attend the counselling and get admission letter from a recognized polytechnic college.
- Approach any bank near your residence.
- Make sure you have the rank card and admission call letter while contacting the bank.
- Contact the bank manager of the concerned branch and have a discussion with him/her about the education loan.
- Get to know the details of education loan and whether you are eligible for it or not.
- If eligible, follow the instructions of the bank to apply and get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?