14th May 2023, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

How can appear in AMIE exam after Polytechnic?

Respected Sir, I am a diploma holder. I have completed the three years diploma in civil engg from Nowgong Polytechnic under AICTE. Now I am busy in my office work. So, I want to appear in AMIE exam. Please tell me,what is the procedure of submit the membership form. After submitting the membership form,may I get the study materials from your institute and is it sufficient for appear in exam? Is it importent to collect extra book?

15th May 2023, 02:37 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can appear in AMIE exam after Polytechnic?

To appear in AMIE Exam , candidates must have 12th passed with PCM & English with minimum 50%marks from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

The full marks of AMIE Exam in each subjects are 100.
15th May 2023, 05:10 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Structure of AMIE Course:-

The applicant should have passed 10+2 with PCM & English or a diploma holder of 3 years course in any engineering branch. AMIE course consists of Section A followed by Sec B. For the first there is only written examination whereas the second also includes lab experiments and a project of concerned stream.
15th May 2023, 09:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

To appear in the AMIE exam after Polytechnic, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

* You must have passed a 3-year diploma in engineering from a recognized institution.
* You must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
* You must be a citizen of India.

Once you have fulfilled the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the AMIE exam. The application process is conducted online. You can find more information about the application process on the IEI website.

The AMIE exam is a two-part exam. The first part is a written exam, and the second part is a project work. The written exam consists of 6 subjects, and each subject is worth 100 marks. The project work is worth 200 marks.

The AMIE exam is conducted twice a year, in June and December. The exam is held in all major cities in India.

If you pass the AMIE exam, you will be awarded the Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers (India). This is a prestigious designation, and it will open up many opportunities for you in your career.
15th May 2023, 09:15 PM
Shantanubose22

Students must have passed 10+2 with PCM and English or 3 years diploma in any engineering discipline. In AMIE Course Section A is followed by Sec B. For the first there is only the written exam whereas the second includes lab tests and a project in the respective stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?