7th July 2023, 04:49 AM
Unregistered

How can I complete my diploma in civil after completing ITI in civil draughtsman?

How can I complete my diploma in civil after completing ITI in civil draughtsman? Any best college name and contact numbers

18th July 2023, 04:52 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: How can I complete my diploma in civil after completing ITI in civil draughtsman?

There are a few ways to complete your diploma in civil after completing ITI in civil draughtsman.
  • Through Lateral Entry: Some colleges offer lateral entry into the diploma in civil engineering program for students who have completed ITI in civil draughtsman. This means that you can skip the first year of the diploma program and join the second year.
  • Through Distance Education: There are also a few colleges that offer diploma in civil engineering through distance education. This is a good option if you are unable to attend regular classes.
  • Through Open University: Some open universities also offer diploma in civil engineering. This is a good option if you want to study at your own pace.
Some of the best colleges in India that offer diploma in civil engineering after ITI in civil draughtsman:
  • VTU, Karnataka: The Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) offers a diploma in civil engineering through lateral entry. The college is located in Belagavi, Karnataka.

• JNTU, Hyderabad: The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) offers a diploma in civil engineering through lateral entry. The college is located in Hyderabad, Telangana.

• Anna University, Chennai: The Anna University offers a diploma in civil engineering through lateral entry. The college is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

• GITAM University, Hyderabad: The GITAM University offers a diploma in civil engineering through distance education. The college is located in Hyderabad, Telangana.

• IGNOU: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers a diploma in civil engineering through open learning. The college is located in New Delhi.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

The contact details of these colleges can be found on their websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?