Unregistered

What i can do after diploma

I am completed diploma in automobile
Next what i can do

17th July 2023, 08:32 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What i can do after diploma

There are many things you can do after completing a diploma in automobile engineering:-

Pursue a bachelor's degree in automobile engineering

Get a job in the automotive industry
There are many different job opportunities available in the automotive industry, such as:
Design engineer
Production engineer
Quality control engineer
Service advisor
Technician

Start your own business

Go into teaching

Work in a related field
Your diploma in automobile engineering could also qualify you for jobs in other fields, such as:
Manufacturing
Aerospace
Energy

The best option for you will depend on your interests and skills.
17th July 2023, 06:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of some of the things you can do after completing a diploma in automobile engineering:-

Pursue a bachelor's degree in automobile engineering
Get a job as an automobile technician
Get a job as a service advisor
Get a job as a parts manager
Start your own garage

Here are some of the job profiles you can apply for after completing a diploma in automobile engineering:-

Automobile Designer
Automobile Engineer
Automotive Technician
Service Advisor
Parts Manager

The salary you can expect after completing a diploma in automobile engineering will vary depending on the job you get and your experience.
17th July 2023, 09:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Course opportunities after completion of Diploma course:

There are several various course opportunities available after successful completion of Diploma course and the details are as follows:

@ Candidiates who have passed Diploma course can pursue their next level courses with the qualification.

@ Also you are required to appear in the examination conducted by the concerned college or state to be eligible for admission with the merit score.

@ The best course I would suggest you to go with is BE or B.Tech in Automobile Engineering course as you'll be dealing with the advanced concepts.

@ After completion of Bachelor's Degree either you may go with Master's Degree in same stream or go finding the jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?