28th February 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Civil Draughtsman?

Respected Sir/Mam
Can I do Diploma in Civil Engineering.
I have completed ITI in Civil Draughtsman.
Please reply to my question.
With regards.

1st March 2015, 08:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Civil Draughtsman?

Yes definitely you are eligible for Diploma in Civil engineering course if you have got ITI in Civil Draughtsman qualification from a recognized Institute. You have to appear for a Polytechnic entrance examination which is conducted mostly on the state level. You can appear for your state's polytechnic entrance exam. Therefore, just be prepared for the entrance examination and try to get a excellent rank in it so that you are eligible for admission in your choice of college through counseling.
18th February 2017, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Civil Draughtsman?

Sir, I want to draughtsman civil objective quetions for third sem and workshop calculation
Thank you
15th February 2019, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

How can I complete diploma in civil after completing ITI in civil draughtsman pls cleared the my question
18th April 2020, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

my name is sateesh, from jagtial dist, iam completed my iti draftsman civil course in 2014 ,i need to do diploma in civil engineer ,where is neared by good college please advise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?