5th August 2021, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I do BTech in Aerospace after Diploma in mechanical engineering?

I am 3rd year mechanical student in diploma and I want to do aerospace engineering in btech how can I do the btech what exams should I write

6th August 2021, 05:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do BTech in Aerospace after Diploma in mechanical engineering?

Procedure to join BTech in Aerospace after Diploma in mechanical engineering:-

You can get a lateral entry in B tech in Aeronautical Engineering at Manipal Institute of Technology after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering.

Candidates who have passed 3 year diploma in Engineering granted by the Board of Technical Education of a state government are eligible to study B tech in Aeronautical Engineering at Manipal Institute of Technology.
You have to appear in the Manipal entrance test for the admission to study B tech in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry mode at Manipal Institute of Technology.
6th August 2021, 07:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do BTech in Aerospace after Diploma in mechanical engineering?

Procedure to do BTech in Aerospace after Diploma in mechanical engineering:-

You are eligible for aeronautical engineering after your diploma in mechanical engineering. You are eligible for lateral entry in second year of B.E/BTech.
Only a limited number of prominent colleges offer this branch of engineering including Punjab Engineering college, Chandigarh
Anna University, Chennai
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology, Vasad
Hindusthan College of Engineering, Chennai
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad
8th August 2021, 10:32 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After completion of the Diploma in mechanical engineering, you are eligible to join directly to the second year of BTech in Aerospace. The procedure is you have to appear in the Entrance Exam known as Lateral Entry Entrance Test and you have to get qualifying marks to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?