11th November 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in polytechnic after 10th class with 52 percentage marks?

Sir, I got 52 percentage in 10th class . So, can I take admission in polytechnic college.
Sir, now I will take study seriously. Please give me one chance. I will do my best.

11th November 2016, 07:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in polytechnic after 10th class with 52 percentage marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Polytechnic course after completion of your 10th standard with 52% aggregate marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing polytechnic course. Admissions in polytechnic course are done through state level entrance examination or on basis of merit of 10th standard examination marks.
11th November 2016, 07:48 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in polytechnic after 10th class with 52 percentage marks?

As per my knowledge minimum percentage required in 10th for polytechnic course is 50%. But you have to give pre polytechnic test(PPT) first. The exam will be conducted by your state. You have to perform very well in this exam. Only after qualifying in this exam with good marks you will get admission in a good institution. Thanks
11th November 2016, 09:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Polytechnic is a certificate level course which is also known as Diploma course. The duration of Polytechnic course is 3 years. Candidates who have passed 10th or 12th standard from a Government recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing Polytechnic course.

Admissions in Polytechnic course are done through state level polytechnic entrance examination or through centralised admisison processing (CAP) which is conducted by your respective state Directorate of Technical Education. By participating in the counselling process, you can get admission in Diploma course.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed 10th standard with 52% aggregate marks from a Government recognised board, so, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Polytechnic course.
11th November 2016, 11:31 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I got 52 percentage in 10th class . So, can I take admission in polytechnic college.
Sir, now I will take study seriously. Please give me one chance. I will do my best.
Yes, definitely you are eligible for polytechnic course after 10th. The minimum educational qualification needed to pursue for polytechnic course is 10th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board. The admission will be based on the marks obtained in the 10th board examination.
11th November 2016, 11:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, you can get admission in polytechnic college.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible to get admission in polytechnic colleges.

Your age should be below 21 years.
12th November 2016, 12:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take the admission in the polytechnic course after qualifying in entrance examination conducted by various institutes.

The common criteria for admission in course is that the candidate must have passed 10th from any recognised board with passing marks.

In some of the institutes the minimum required aggregate to appear for examination is 60%. So, visit the university/institute official website to get more detail about the eligibility criteria for admission.

The course will be of three year duration after 10th std.
12th November 2016, 12:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, as you have completed your 10th standard with 52% marks, so you are eligible to get admission in polytechnic college with this percentage. In order to get admission in a polytechnic college, you have to appear for CET (Common Entrance Test). To apply for this examination you have to score at least 50% marks in your 10th standard from a recognized board. Candidates who have completed their 10th examination with mathematics, physical science and English as their subjects are eligible for this examination and the age of the candidate should be under 21 years.
12th November 2016, 01:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes, you can get admission in polytechnic colleges after 10th class with 52 percentage marks. The candidates after passing 10th standard with 40% marks are eligible for the polytechnic admission. The admission to the various polytechnic courses will be done through a common entrance examination. The merit list will be prepared based on the entrance and 10th marks. The admission will be done through counseling. So after completion of 10th class with 52% marks you are eligible to apply for polytechnic colleges for the admission.
30th January 2020, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admision in polytechnic college without pass class 10 can i apply
31st May 2020, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

What type of question in common entrance test
19th July 2020, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir how many chance of getting admission in government polytechnic College
9th August 2021, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government polytechnic Nagpur this year, I have scored 74%in SSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?