4th June 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Diploma course in Mechanic in UAE on 10th basis?

Hi, currently I am working in Dubai in One of the famous companies in UAE.
Now I want know about diploma course in Mechanic to further enhance my career, as i have just passed 10th standard.

10th May 2018, 08:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Diploma course in Mechanic in UAE on 10th basis?

As you said you are working in Dubai and you have cleared your 10th standard. So you should pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance or online mode. There are lots of universities which provides the mechanical engineering courses in Dubai.To pursue these courses you must take advice from experts. The experts can be found at counselling centres. There are various institutes where you can go to seek guidance about the universities and colleges where you can do these courses.
you can get admission online by submitting application form on internet. All the documentation process are done online and no need to go to the colleges and universities.The study materials are provided through online and*examinations are done online.

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?