17th September 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in Board Of Technical Education, Maharashtra being a Diploma holder in EEE?

Dear Sir,
I am Mathan from Coimbatore. Now i am Working in Suguna Poultry Farm Limited. I have finished in Diploma in EEE in State Board of Technical Education. Now I want to join in Board Of Technical Education, Maharashtra In Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety course. Please tell me how can I get admission?

Related Questions:
13th April 2023, 04:32 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in Board Of Technical Education, Maharashtra being a Diploma holder in EEE?

Hello Mathan, I can provide you with some general information on the admission process for an Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety at the Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra.

To get admission to the Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety course, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra. Typically, applicants must have completed a relevant diploma or degree in engineering or technology from a recognized institution. Since you have completed a diploma in EEE, you may be eligible to apply.

The next step would be to check the admission notification issued by the Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra for the current academic year. This notification will contain all the details related to the application process, including the date of commencement and closure of the application process, the application fee, and the required documents.

You may need to visit the official website of the Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra to access the admission notification for the current academic year. Once you have accessed the notification, ensure that you read it carefully and follow all the instructions provided.

In general, you will need to fill out the application form online and submit it along with the required documentation and application fee. After submission, your application will be reviewed by the Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra, and if you meet the eligibility criteria, you will be called for further rounds of selection, such as an entrance exam or an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?