20th June 2014, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?

helo sir,

i have done graduation in arts & I am working in safety dept. employed in automobile sector.
Now I want to do diploma course in Industrial Safety. can i get addmission.
Waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering?
  2. Recognised colleges for part time post graduate diploma course in Industrial Safety and Occupational Safety?
  3. Information about Diploma in Firefighter man after high school?
  4. How to make a good career in Industrial Safety? What is the scope for Industrial Safety?
  5. How to join LLB course by correspondence? I am a employee and graduate in arts
  6. What is safe engineering? Can I do safe engineering after BSc?
  7. Physical fitness for aeronautical B.E. -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope in Air Force after BSc Fire and Safety?
  9. Information regarding Post graduation in Industrial Safety course?
  10. What is the future scope after doing BSc fire and safety from gujarat
  11. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  12. Can I have a bright future in fire and safety engineering?
  13. Pune University Electronics Enginering 3rd Sem-Digital Logic Design Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. How to do diploma in fire and safety after passing commerce stream?
  15. Does College of Engineering Guindy offers any courses for B.Tech student in Industrial Safety Engineering or Health, Safety, Security, Environment Engineering as PG?
  16. Is B.Pharm of Manav Bharti University valid for government jobs in Haryana state? Is this university approved?
  17. How can I change my job profile from Electrical Engineering to Safety Engineering?
  18. Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?
28th June 2015, 10:55 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?

Yes ofcause you will get admission in diploma as if you are doing job in automobile sector. You can get admission on the behalf of your 12th standard. After 12th standard the diploma course duration is of only 2 years.

Under your situation i suggest you to get admission in diploma through distance learning. This option will give you opportunity to continue your job along with your study. You can get diploma course through correspondence from any reputed and recognized open university.
24th April 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?

I would like to do BSc. Industrial safety through distance learning, is there any recognized university for that? Please help me to find a better place for that
18th May 2020, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I did Graduation B.Com,Then MBA in Finance and Human resource management then post graduation Diploma in Industrial relation and personnel management i Also certified internal Autidor of Environment health and safety 1400:2015 & 45001:2018.
Sir I want to do diploma in Industrial safety please guide me how can I appear in this.
Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?