17th November 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PGDHRM for Diploma holder in EEE?

sir
how many years diploma wanted
experience for doing pgdhrm????
i complete my diploma in eee...
can i get study in pgdhrm?????
please let me know

18th November 2014, 11:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PGDHRM for Diploma holder in EEE?

Sorry, Diploma In Engineering is not sufficient for a Post Graduate Diploma course. You have to be a Graduate to become eligible for admission in a Post Graduate Diploma course.

Hence, you must complete Graduation from a recognized University, then you can apply for admission in a Post Graduate Diploma course. The best option for you will be admission in s B.Tech course through lateral entry entrance test (LEET). This way you will be eligible for admission into 2nd year of the B.Tech course.

After completion of your B.Tech degree you can definitely apply for admission in this course. Admission is mostly on the basis of entrance examination and in some institutes, on the basis of the marks obtained in the Degree.
19th November 2014, 06:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PGDHRM for Diploma holder in EEE?

PGDHRM stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management. The duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource management is One year. To be eligible to pursue this course, you must have completed Graduation degree in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates) from a recognised university. Since, you have not completed graduation degree, you are not eligible to pursue this course. So, to be eligible to pursue this course, immediately after completion of Diploma course, you need to pursue Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?