12th May 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th?

Hi friends, I am studying in 10th Punjab Board. I want to know that after my 10th I can study Diploma in Hotel Management? If yes, then what I have to do for admission? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

16th May 2019, 03:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th?

No, you are not eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management course after completion of your 10th standard. To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Hotel Management course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Admissions to Diploma in Hotel Management course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
16th May 2019, 05:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am studying in 10th Punjab Board. I want to know that after my 10th I can study Diploma in Hotel Management? If yes, then what I have to do for admission? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

You have to contact the Hotel Management institute in person for the admission to study Diploma in Hotel Management course after completion of 10th standard examinations. There are various private institutions offering the Diploma in Hotel Management course for the 10th standard passed students. You have to collect the application and fill up the same with the necessary documents for the admission to study Diploma in Hotel Management. You should have an interest in the hospitality field for pursuing Diploma in Hotel Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?