31st December 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?

Respected Sir
if I do diploma in hotel management
after 10th then after can I do
bachelor in hotel management after that?
kindly let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  2. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  3. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  4. Diploma in Hotel Management is possible after 10th? Name of college all over India for admission in this course?
  5. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  6. Can I do Hotel Management course after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What to do after completing 3 years of Hotel Management?
  8. What to do after completing 3 years of hotel management?
  9. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  10. Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?
  11. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  12. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  13. How to join in any hotel management course after completing diploma in civil engineering after 10th
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course for 10th student?
  15. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management if completed 10th standard?
  17. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  18. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
1st January 2015, 04:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?

No, you cannot study Bachelor of Hotel Management course on 10th basis after completion of your Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue BHM course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent in any stream from a recognised board. No entrance test is conducted for admission in BHM course. The duration of BHM course is four years. Candidates who have completed Diploma in Hotel Management course after completion of their 12th standard are also eligible to pursue BHM course. Since, you have not completed 12th standard, you cannot pursue BHM course on 10th basis.
1st January 2015, 09:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?

If you complete Diploma in Hotel Management or its related field, then surely you will be eligible for admission into a Bachelor of Hotel Management course. For Diploma course 10th is absolutely fine and you will be eligible for admission through Polytechnic entrance exam.

If you complete 10+2 then also you will be eligible for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course through entrance exam like IHM entrance exam. As a Diploma in Hotel Management holder you will be eligible lateral entry admission into Degree of Hotel Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?