9th November 2019, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course for a candidate after completing 10th?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am about to give the Board exam of 10th standard. After completing my 10th, I want to study Diploma course of Hotel Management. I just want to know am I eligible or not to study this Diploma course? Please let me know immediately.

11th November 2019, 05:55 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course for a candidate after completing 10th?

Yes, you can do diploma in hotel management course after 10th, but a degree has more value, but you have to complete your 12th for that.

Eligibility criteria:-
The candidate should have passed 12th in any stream from a recognised board
A minimum aggregate score of 55%(45% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates) at the 12th level.
11th November 2019, 06:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course for a candidate after completing 10th?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 12th from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
Age should be not less than 15 to 16 years.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.
13th November 2019, 12:58 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to let you know, that without completing your 10+2 level of education you are not eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management course just after completing standard 10th education.

Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course are as mentioned below:-

Applicants must have successful qualification of the 10+2 level of education in any stream, from a recognised educational board.

Applicants must have secured at least 50% aggregate at the 10+2 level.

There are 5% relaxation in aggregate for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

Age limit is not required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?