31st March 2020, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Diploma in Interior Design after completing 10th?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th CBSE Board. I want to know that after my 10th I can study Diploma in Interior Design? If yes, then what do I have to do for admission? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

7th April 2020, 01:17 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Interior Design after completing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th CBSE Board. I want to know that after my 10th I can study Diploma in Interior Design? If yes, then what do I have to do for admission? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!
Yes, you are eligible to pursue a Diploma in Interior Design after completing the 10th. There are institutes are considered to give Diploma courses to 10th passed students. But it is best to fulfill the 11th and 12th requirements and then pursue a successful and well-known interior design course. It is so necessary to have a strong base. That's why I suggest that my students take 10 + 1 and 10 + 2 courses. After that, a successful Degree or a Diploma in Interior Design course may be studied.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?