26th October 2018, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Diploma in Dress Design after completing 10th?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th CBSE Board. I want to know that after my 10th I can study Diploma in Dress Design? If yes, then what I have to do for admission? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

31st October 2018, 03:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Dress Design after completing 10th?

In order to get admission in India for fashion designing courses you must be 12th passed with any stream from a recognised board or institution.

So first of all complete your graduation with 12th to pursue course in fashion designing.

Candidates applying for the Masters program in Fashion Management at NIFT have to take the general ability test and managerial ability test for the written entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?