11th March 2022, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I get government college for B.Tech after Diploma engineering?

I want to take admission in government engineering college after passing polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering. So please tell me how can i get government engg. college. Can i get NIT or not. Which exam will i have to give? How is it pattern? What is the procedure and what is eligibility.

14th March 2022, 10:45 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get government college for B.Tech after Diploma engineering?

No, there is no lateral entry in B.Tech course in NITs. You are eligible to get admission in other government colleges in different states after qualifying in the LEET ( Lateral Engineering Entrance Test ) conducted for admission in the course.

So, you can apply for the examination and qualify in it to get the admission in the course in 2nd year of the course.
14th March 2022, 02:17 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get government college for B.Tech after Diploma engineering?

For getting admission in B tech course after diploma engineering you have to apply for LEET Which is a lateral entry exam for admission in 2nd year of engineering graduation course.

There are some Colleges and Universities in India which offer admission on the basis of LEET.

There are limited number of Government Engineering colleges in India which offer admission on the basis of LEET and you have to perform very well in the entrance exam then only you can get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?