22nd July 2018, 10:07 PM

Procedure to get BTech Civil admission in Government Engineering College, Aurangabad for Diploma holder with 78.48% marks?

Hello, I have got 78.48% marks in my Diploma Engineering course. I want to secure admission in Government Engineering College, Aurangabad for BTech course in Civil Engineering. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in government engineering college Aurangabad after scoring 86.20% in diploma civil engineering?
  2. Cutoff rank required in LEET to study BTech in any Government college?
  3. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  5. Which universities offer B.A(Bachelor of Arts) in History?
  6. Entrance exams available to study BTech in any Government college for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  7. Can I get admission in mechanical engineering in government college of engineering Aurangabad?
  8. Admission procedure to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  9. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  10. Required Marks to get admission in Government Engineering College in Aurangabad?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12?
  13. Procedure to get government job after passing diploma in civil engineering from government college?
  14. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for a Diploma holder?
  15. Lateral entry procedure in nit civil stream
  16. Cutoff rank required in MAH-CET to study BTech Mechanical in Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad?
  17. Can I get admission in B.Tech civil engineering after completing diploma in computer science engineering in government college
  18. Cutoff marks for M.Tech in GATe for COEP, VJTI, government college of engineering Amravati, government colleges of engineering Jalgaon, government colleges of engineering Aurangabad?
24th July 2018, 12:17 AM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to get BTech Civil admission in Government Engineering College, Aurangabad for Diploma holder with 78.48% marks?

Procedure to get B.Tech Civil admission in government colleges in Aurangabad

As a diploma holder you have to write Diploma CET exam conducted by Directorate of technical education board,Maharashtra. By securing the good rank in CET ,through counseling you can get seat in Government engineering colleges in Maharajahs.

for more information visit
www.dtemaharshtra.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?