19th February 2023, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I join B.Sc Degree course in any Recognized university?

Hi. I'm SC cast. Student. I have just completed my Diploma Engineering in Textile Engineering and now I want to do B. SC in Physics in any Recognize Govt collage or university. So basis of my Diploma Engineering certificate m I able to take admission in any college for B. SC.?? Pleas guide sir. Thank you in advance.

20th February 2023, 02:26 AM
4700BC

Default Re: How can I join B.Sc Degree course in any Recognized university?

Yes, you can take admission in a B.Sc General program in any recognized government college or university based on your diploma in Textile Engineering, but Physics honours is quite doubtful. However, the admission requirements may vary between colleges and universities, so you should check the admission criteria of the specific institution where you want to apply.

Generally, you would need to fulfill the following requirements:
  • Have a diploma or equivalent qualification in a related field of study
  • Meet the minimum required percentage for admission
  • Meet any specific subject requirements for the B.Sc. Physics program
  • Appear for the entrance exam conducted by the college or university (if required)

You can check the websites of various colleges and universities offering B.Sc. Physics programs to get information about their admission criteria and process. You can also visit the official website of the concerned university to get detailed information regarding the admission process, eligibility criteria, and application procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?