14th April 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for lectureship if I go for IGNOU PG? I am 36 years with BSc degree from recognized private university? Is age a factor?

i am 36yr having bsc degree from a recog. private university , will i elligble for lectureship if i go for ignou pg, will i able to appear ugc net exam . is there age is afactor , please let me know

15th April 2012, 06:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for lectureship if I go for IGNOU PG? I am 36 years with BSc degree from recognized private university? Is age a factor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 36yr having bsc degree from a recog. private university , will i elligble for lectureship if i go for ignou pg, will i able to appear ugc net exam . is there age is afactor , please let me know
In order to apply for the post of lecturer in Indian Universities and Colleges, there is no maximum age limit. However, to be considered eligible, qualifying National Eligibility Test conducted by University Grant Commission is compulsory.

Now, since you want to pursue post graduation course from Indira Gandhi National Open University, you can definitely do so as the degree, diploma and certificates awarded by the university is acceptable all over India.

For National Eligibility Test, you will have to qualify the masters degree program with a minimum of 55% if you belong to general category and 50% if you belong to Sc/St category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?