4th June 2012, 08:14 PM
jyotimodi

Is B.Ed degree from CMJ university recognized degree? Can I apply fro government job?

Is B.Ed degree from CMJ university a recognized degree. can i apply for a government job on basis of this

Related Questions:
  1. Is CMJ university AICTE approved? Can I apply for government job?
  2. Is CMJ university UGC recognized if I have done PG degree from CMJ?
  3. Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc from CMJ university?
  4. Is CMJ university AICTE approved? Can I apply in government job after completing polytechnic and B.Tech degree?
  5. Can I apply for government or private job after completing bachelor degree from CMJ university?
  6. How to do a teaching job in government school? I have done my B.Ed from CMJ university
  7. How can I apply for government job after completing diploma degree from CMJ university
  8. Is CMJ university Shilong Meghalaya, Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university?
  9. Can I apply for a government job after doing graduation from CMJ University?
  10. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya is AICTE approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is B.tech From CMJ University valid all over india?
  12. Can I join MA or M.Com if done diploma rather +2?
  13. Is CMJ university Meghalaya approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech degree from this university?
  14. Is Ph.D degree from CMJ university valid? How to take admission in Ph.d in CMJ university
  15. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  16. Can I do masters in European countries after bachelor degree from CMJ university?
  17. Am I eligible for Government job if I have completed B.Com in distance mode? -- [New]
  18. Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical from CMJ university
28th June 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Ed degree from CMJ university recognized degree? Can I apply fro government job?

cmj university is valid for government job ? can i apply ?
19th October 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Ed degree from CMJ university recognized degree? Can I apply fro government job?

if B com (CO OPERATION) degree in distace educaion from CMJ university meghalaya recognized degree?can i apply for goverment job?
28th March 2013, 04:04 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

For the past couple of days there has been an advertisement in newpapers regarding B.Ed/M.Ed courses offered by "CMJ University" Meghalaya through distance education, along with the names of Centers where forms/classes/exams will be held. The Centers mentioned being well known schools/colleges one is left with the impression that the course offered is legitimate(and i'm not jumping to the conclusion that it is not).

I'd my doubts when my relative asked me to get the forms for M.Ed, and just to be on the safer side, i had googled regarding the same. The end result i'm listing below

1. CJM University is a legitimate private University, whereas as per UGC notification dated 1st Sep'11 "It is also informed that Private Universities cannot affiliate an institution/college. They cannot establish off campus centre(s) beyond the territorial jurisdiction of the concerned State." & "So far, UGC has not approved any off campus centre(s) of any Private University."

2. "Course(s) under distance mode can be started by the private university only after the prior approval of the UGC-AICTE and DEC joint Committee"

3. The DEC website "http://www.dec.ac.in/" List of Universities/Institutions accorded Course-wise Regular Recognition (As on 16th August, 2011) does not include any courses offered by CJM University.

In view of the aforementioned facts (all available in the public domain) it is my earnest appeal to the concern University (through your esteemed paper) regarding the legitimacy of the courses being advertised before any student is enrolled. And my earnest appeal to the Respected Editor is to kindly publish this letter and request the Concern University to clarify at the earliest before students start to enroll for the courses.
28th March 2013, 05:34 PM
sanchit321

CMJ university offers Distance learning courses and most Government Jobs states "Regular course" so look for this also.
29th March 2013, 11:56 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyotimodi View Post
Is B.Ed degree from CMJ university a recognized degree. can i apply for a government job on basis of this
HI!
B.Ed from C.M.J is not recognized.
After passing from this university you can not join any govt. job...

If you want to do B.Ed you can do from the university.

Top B.Ed university are:-
> Delhi University
> I.P-University
> Jamia Islamia
> Assam University
etc

ALL THE BEST!
26th April 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for any government job after doing graduation from cmj university?
9th July 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
MAINE 2012/SEPTEMBOR MAIN B.A. PASS KIYA THA...?

KYA IS CERTIFICATE SE GOVERNMENT JOB KOR SAKTA HU...?

PLEASE REPLY ME.....
2nd December 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

cmj universitys B.com co oparation distance education courses recoganized in any universitys
28th July 2018, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I am student of b.ed and completed 1st year but in second year i got job in Bihar police.
Is it possible to do this degree from that college?
Is it valid for future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?