30th June 2021, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I join directly to second year of Diploma with the help of my ITI certificate?

I completed my Iti course (machinist) in chittoor govt Iti college and I want to join diploma directly to second year with the help of my Iti certificate for that what should I do and what is the entrance exam manner in AP PLEASE GIVE ANY IDEA OR INFORMATION TO ME

8th July 2021, 11:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join directly to second year of Diploma with the help of my ITI certificate?

Yes, you can join directly to the second year of diploma with the help of your ITI certificate. The diploma is a 3 year duration course as per the eligibility criteria a candidate who has completed class 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) or ITI is eligible by lateral entry to get admission for direct 2nd year of diploma.

You can complete 2 years Engineering ITI course and can join diploma courses like Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Textile Technology, Civil Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Computer Science, and many more.
9th July 2021, 01:29 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join directly to second year of Diploma with the help of my ITI certificate?

If you have completed the ITI course and you want to join directly to the second year of Diploma, then the procedure is you have to appear in the Entrance Exam known as Lateral Entry Entrance Test and you have to get qualifying marks to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?