12th January 2021, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

How can I secure Diploma in Education admission in Shah Satnam ji College of Education Sirsa?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Shah Satnam ji College of Education Sirsa for studying Diploma in Education course. I want to know how I can get admission for studying this Diploma course in this institute?

29th May 2021, 11:23 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How can I secure Diploma in Education admission in Shah Satnam ji College of Education Sirsa?

Procedure to secure Diploma in Education admission in Shah Satnam ji College of Education Sirsa is;

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

You can also get admission on the basis of intermediate score.

For application procedure you have to visit college only.
31st May 2021, 01:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I secure Diploma in Education admission in Shah Satnam ji College of Education Sirsa?

The admission procedure to study a Diploma in Education at Shah Satnam Ji College of Education Sirsa is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will on the basis of merit in academic education.

Interested candidates can apply by visiting the college office. Take the application form and fill in all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application along with all the documents and submit the form at the given below address.

Shah Satnam Ji College of Education,
Shah Mastana Ji Dham, Dera Sacha Sauda,
Sirsa, Haryana - 125055
Website - www.shahsatnamjieducation.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?