10th September 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis? Scope and fee expenses?

Hello,
Can somebody tell me how to do Software Engineering in Diploma after 10th What is the fees of this course? What is the scope?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  2. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  3. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Software Engineering course after compleing 10th?
  5. Detailed admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  6. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  7. Can I study B.Tech course if pursuing Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?
  8. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  9. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis? List of colleges in Kerala?
  10. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  11. Approximate fee expenses to study Diploma in Pharmacy course?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  13. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  15. Scope of government job on the basis of diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  17. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  18. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
13th September 2015, 08:29 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: How can I study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis? Scope and fee expenses?

The eligibility criteria for doing Diploma in any stream are as follows:-

-Candidate must have complete his/her 10th standard from the recognized board.
-Candidate must have scored minimum of 40% marks in his/her 10th standard.

The percentage criteria in 10th standard is normally applicable to many colleges,but in some universities the criteria may increase based on the university rules and regulations.

So as you are 10th passout you are eligible for Diploma in Software Engineering for joining in the college you have to give the entrance test conducted by your state education board.If you want to join any university then you have to give the entrance test conducted by that university.

And coming to fee structure all government colleges will have relativity less fee structure and coming to private colleges and universities it will vary depending on the infrastructure and college reputation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?