22nd February 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Alkabir Polytechnic College, Jamshedpur?

I have passed my 12th standard with 75 % marks in aggregate. Now i wish to study Polytechnic diploma course in Alkabir Polytechnic College located in Jamshedpur. So kindly tell me how to get admission in the college?

Reply me in my [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  2. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  3. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  4. Would I be able to get admission in Polytechnic college?
  5. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?
  6. Diploma correspondence courses in Mechanical Engineering in Universities of Tamilnadu?
  7. How can I apply for new admission in Jamshedpur Cooperative law college for LLB part I
  8. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  9. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  10. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  11. Colleges near Vellore offering diploma course in Fine Arts?
  12. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What can I do to do diploma in civil engineering? I wish to join Indian Navy
  14. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  15. Date of release of B.Ed exam forms of the following colleges?
  16. Basic criteria to get admission in Polytechnic college?
  17. Possibility to get admission in Polytechnic college without any entrance exam?
  18. List of institutes in Kerala offering software programming and application Diploma course of 3 years?
22nd February 2016, 07:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Alkabir Polytechnic College, Jamshedpur?

To get admission in Polytechnic course in Al-Kabir Polytechnic College, Jamshedpur, you must have to appear in Polytechnic entrance examination which is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Candidates who have qualified in entrance examination will be called for counselling for seat allocation. Candidates who have qualified 10th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in entrance examination.
22nd February 2016, 09:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Nowadays admission process become so easy in any institute. You have two options for taking admission in the Alkabir Polytechnic College.
One of the best option is -
First apply for the LEET exam and after getting result of the same, participate in the online counselling and fill your preferred choice as Alkabir Polytechnic College. After your counselling result visit at the college and complete the admission formalities.
The second option is -
Directly visit at the college and ask them for admission under management quota.
For your kind information i want to tell you that you will get direct admission in second year of your diploma course.
18th May 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir my polytechnic CML rank is 10860 and CAT RANK IS 3847. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN AL-KABIR POLYTECHNIC JAMSHEDPUR. PLEASE HELP ME SIR.
12th July 2017, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I have passed the JCECEB exam but my marks was not good. But recently I have passed the tenth standard with 9.4 CGPA. NOW I have to admission on alkabir polytechnic college in jamshedpur. How can I?
19th November 2017, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I want to take admission on AL-KABIR polytechnic college in Jamshedpur. How can I take admission in this college. Tell the date of Entrance exam of 2017.
12th June 2018, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

I have got 2155 CML rank and passed class 10 with 81% so can I get admission in AL labor college?
12th June 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I lakshmikant kr from bokaro. I want to take admission in your college. But I got 28% marks in polytechnic exam. Sir can I take admissions in your college. Sir please give me one chance. I will give better performance in your college. Sir please help me
12th July 2018, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in diploma college jamshedpur?
20th July 2019, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

My cml rank is 1751 in DELE, and passed 10th with 52% marks.can i get admission in Alkabir polytechnic college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?