21st May 2022, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get Indian CDC after completing the Marine diploma course?

Dear sir i am Bangladeshi.my name is Rony kanti Dash. I need to Indian cdc. Although my course is not complete. I read in marine diploma in Narayangonj. My question is that after my marine diploma course how to get a Indian cdc???? plz tell me, about this....

24th May 2022, 03:35 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get Indian CDC after completing the Marine diploma course?

In order to apply for a CDC, a person has to be an Indian national of 18 years old, with an Indian passport and a Class 10 pass certificate, and has to complete five basic International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW) safety courses.
25th May 2022, 08:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Indian CDC after completing the Marine diploma course?

To get an Indian CDC an applicant should be a citizen of India. An applicant should be medically fit and possess a valid certificate in the form prescribed under Annexure-IV and V. You must have completed the following basic familiarization courses in an approved training institute and hold a certificate of a basic STCW safety training course, security training for seafarers with designated security duties (STSDSD) or Ship Security Officer.

An applicant must not be less than 18 years of age and must have passed class 10th from a recognized board. An applicant can apply online through the website that is www.dgshipping.gov.in then clicks on E-Governance and select e-governance. The login page will get open and enter the login id and password. Fill out all the required details and pay the application fee online then upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?