21st May 2022, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do BTech after completing Diploma?

Hello sir my name is Gopal and I want ask to you that can I join Ci pet for Btech. After complete my diploma and tell me what the procedure and tell me that in which year I am admitted. I think you solve my problem as early as soon.

thanking u

24th May 2022, 01:10 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do BTech after completing Diploma?

Procedure to do BTech after completing Diploma:-

The procedure to do B.Tech after the diploma is that candidates must have completed a three-year diploma course in any engineering field. These diploma holders are eligible to enroll in the second year of an engineering program. As a result, they can save one year and can complete the course in three years.
24th May 2022, 03:39 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Students who are interested in pursuing B.Tech after polytechnic can gain admission into B.Tech programmes through national or state level engineering entrance examinations. Students will have to appear for JEE examination or the various state level entrance examinations.
25th May 2022, 12:48 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

The procedure is given below:-

Candidates must have passed*a three-year diploma course in any engineering field in order to pursue B.Tech after the diploma. These diploma holders are eligible to continue their education in the second year of an engineering course. So,* they will save a year and finish the course in three years.
25th May 2022, 09:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The candidates who have completed a 3-year diploma in any engineering stream are eligible for the BTech course. The diploma students can get admission in the second year of the engineering course which is why they get a one-year advantage and can finish the course in three years of time. You just need to complete your 3-year diploma in the same branch to get enrolled in BTech for working professional courses. Some colleges require an aggregate of 60% marks in the 3-year diploma course whereas some ask for 55% in the same course.

Correspondence BTech for diploma holders is invalid as per the Supreme Court order no online class invalid for technical or engineering course. AICTE has given clean chit to BTech evening for working professionals but no distance or correspondence BTech course. BTech courses need face-to-face classes and theoretical as well as practical knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?