10th January 2023, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get lateral entry in Tamil Nadu colleges after Diploma in Civil?

Sir or mam sir i have completed diploma civil engineering how can I join to lateral entry tamil nadu colleges only my mobile no 9942633217

11th January 2023, 04:24 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get lateral entry in Tamil Nadu colleges after Diploma in Civil?

The application form for TN Lateral Entry admission is available online on the official website.
In order to get admission, the candidate must have a domicile of Tamil Nadu.
Must have passed class 10 and 2 years ITI passed with appropriate program.

The seat allotment is done on the basis of candidates rank in the merit list, seat availability , preference of seat , category etc
11th January 2023, 07:56 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to get lateral entry in Tamil Nadu colleges after Diploma in Civil?

1. Those who possess the Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamilnadu or its equivalent are eligible to apply for Lateral entry admission to the third semester of B.E. / B.Tech. in the branch corresponding to the branch of study.

2. (10+2+3 stream) with Mathematics as a subject at the B.Sc. Level are eligible to apply for Lateral entry admission to the third semester of B.E. / B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?