24th May 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for post diploma lateral entry in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu? Can I apply to IIT Madras?

Dear sir,

I am ECE Diploma third year student of 2011&2012, How can I apply for post diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamil Nadu. When and Where it is held, Which are the best colleges can I apply and can I in IIT @ Madras or Anna University Engineering-Guindy. Please answer.

Thanks with Best Regards

Jamila

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma?
  2. Am I eligible to attend lateral entry counseling to join B.E in Tamilnadu Engineering College? I have completed diploma in Production Engineering
  3. Details for difference between BCA and BCA lateral entry?
  4. Lateral entry in Tamil Nadu engineering college? From where to get the form?
  5. Colleges in Assam which accept Lateral Entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu through Lateral Entry?
  7. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  8. What is the procedure for appearing lateral entry exam in Tamil Nadu?
  9. List of colleges in Tamilnadu taking admission through lateral entry for diploma holders? I have finished my diploma course and expecting 83-89% marks in my diploma
  10. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  11. Can I give B.Tech LEET exam to get admission in 2nd year?
  12. Can I be eligible for lateral entry in Bangalore after completing schooling in Tamilnadu?
  13. Can I apply for AIEEE lateral entry after passing diploma in Metallurgy engineering
  14. Can I be eligible for M.Tech after doing BSc in computer science
  15. When does the B.E lateral entry admission start? How the diploma Civil's cutoff marks are calculated?
  16. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  17. Can I give LEET exam after passing B.Tech 1st year?
  18. Is it possible to join Lateral B.E in Northern Colleges after doing diploma in Tamilnadu?
8th June 2014, 11:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for post diploma lateral entry in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu? Can I apply to IIT Madras?

Yes, you can definitely apply for post diploma lateral entry exam for B.E/B.Tech in Tamil Nadu after completion of your diploma course. The exam is usually held in the month of May-June. The exam is conducted by the technical board of education of Tamil Nadu. Apart from this, various private universities of Tamil Nadu also conduct LEET exam for admission of diploma candidates directly in the second year of engineering.

The exam is usually held in the engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu. You can apply for the colleges which are under Tamil Nadu university of technology. The government colleges are the best ones. No, you cannot apply for IIT,Madras since admission in IITs is not done via lateral entry exam. For that you need to qualify in the JEE (Mains and Advanced). But you can get admission in Anna University through lateral entry scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?