30th June 2021, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

How to join ITI course in AP (Kakinada)? List of college in AP (Kakinada)?

Respected sir I've completed my 10th class I want to join ITI course how can join in ITI course in AP(kakinada) and which collage I will join in ITI course please answer me sir

11th July 2021, 04:42 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ITI course in AP (Kakinada)? List of college in AP (Kakinada)?

The candidates can fill Andhra Pradesh ITI application form through the online mode only at iti.nic.in. To fill the application form, the candidates have to first select their SSC board and enter the details like SSC hall ticket number, year of passing, result type.

The candidate should be 10th passed to be eligible to get admission in ITI.

Colleges:

Govt Industrial Training Institute, Bobbili Bobbili Vizianagaram.
Govt. ITI, Rajam Rajam Srikakulam.
11th July 2021, 06:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ITI course in AP (Kakinada)? List of college in AP (Kakinada)?

To join ITI course Andhra Pradesh (Kakinada) through the online mode at https://iti.nic.in/. First of all, register yourself on the website and thereafter log in with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents and submit the form. The eligibility criteria is a candidate must have passed class 8th/10th from a recognized board. The candidate's age should be between 14 to 25 years at the time of admission.

The list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh (Kakinada) is given below.

1. Government ITI, Kandukur
2. A J K Industrial Training Centre
3. A Raja Reddy Memorial Industrial Training Centre
4. A.V.R Memorial ITC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?