31st May 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?

fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of karnataka?
What should be the minimum ranking to get a government seat in government and private colleges of karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  2. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  3. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  4. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  5. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  6. How much minimum KCET rank is required to obtain good government medical seat in Karnataka
  7. How much minimum KCET ranking is required to obtain a good government medical seat in Karnataka? How much donation is required? -- [New]
  8. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  9. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  11. How much is the medical college fee structure in Karnataka Private and Government Medical Colleges?
  12. Fee structure of Govt seats in Govt Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get Govt seat in Govt and private colleges of Karnataka?
  13. What is the minimum ranking required in KCET to get a seat in a good government medical college?
  14. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  15. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  16. What is the maximum fees for admission in government medical college of Karnataka? What is the fee structure? Maximum qualification to secure medical seat?
  17. Fee structure for Pharma.D course in Kerala and Karnataka in government and private colleges?
  18. Information about medical seat availability? What is the fee structure of private medical colleges in Hyderabad, Karnataka and Chennai
8th June 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?

In pcb 47% will I get admission in mbbs please let me know?
13th June 2011, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?

my ranking in cet is 1665 preferbly which medical college can i get seat in karnataka let me know on my id [email protected]
16th June 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

how many medicals seats are reserved for s c caste students under governament of karnataka quota
16th June 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the details of DD to be drawn in whose name for medical admission on merit quota in karnataka
28th June 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Whether a student from outside karnataka can appear Karnataka Engineering and Medical Entrance??
16th July 2011, 11:05 PM
Paul praveen1

Cool Re: Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?

To get govt seat thru entrance, u should get minimum within 200th rank. If incase u have some reservation under any category then it can extend upto 300-600th rank based on d category. Call for free guidance- 9620342413
26th July 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

karnataka goverment ayurvedacollege fee structure.
8th August 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

can i know the fees structure of medical colleges in karnataka
31st December 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

what are the india top most private medical colleges with minimum fee structure and what is the minimum ranking required for it?
31st December 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

wh are the India's top most private medical colleges with minimum fee structure and what is the minimum ranking rquired for it?
18th March 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

please let me know about Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka through AIPMT . please send informetion to [email protected].
23rd May 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

what about the fee structure in father mullers management quota?
22nd June 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

my ranking is2370.which college can i get a seat in
bangalore
21st June 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for bds 1st yr admission per annum in govt dental college ngp?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?