11th February 2019, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics seats are available in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research?

Hi friends, I want to join Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course which is available in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research? I would like to know about that how many seats are available for this course in this institute? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

13th February 2019, 10:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics seats are available in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research?

As per my knowledge, 18 Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics seats are available in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research.

Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

No.1, Ramachandra Nagar, Sri Ramachandra Nagar, Porur, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600116
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?