11th February 2019, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research?

Hi Sir, I am planning to do Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics from Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research. I just want to know about the course structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Kindly tell me about the both immediately.

26th November 2022, 11:42 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research?

The Course Syllabus of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics is:-

*Maternal Physiology

*Maternal Anatomy

*Gynecology Basics

*Adolescence Gynaecology

*Obstetrics Anaesthesia etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?